Fancy upgrading your garden with a beautiful outdoor dome that’s bound to get the neighbours nattering? Yes please!
Transform your garden and get set for year-round enjoyment with some top tips, including some fantastic photos shared by recent Domes Direct customers Mr & Mrs Brown from Scotland:
- Pick the perfect plot. Make the most of your new garden dome by spending some extra time thinking about where you’ll position it. Which part of the garden gets the sun or shade at which parts of the day? Put some extra time into planning now to make your Dome journey run even more smoothly.
- Hello, years of enjoyment. Our garden pods are made using virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels. And although they can be moved around, a Debut or Butler Dome’s intended to be a scenic semi-permanent structure in your garden. Plus, you get a two year guarantee for complete peace of mind.
- Door dilemma? The Debut Dome comes with a robust roll-up, zipped PVC door - picture perfect and just the job for day-to-day use. The Butler Dome, meanwhile, has a conventional style door made from aluminium frame and polycarbonate panels. It’s got a security lock and a single-handed door operation which is a game changer for the hospitality and lodging sector - or wherever the need for increased security’s required.
- Turns out, Dome WAS built in a day! Build your Dome at home in a day, with the help of a friend - with all tools and instructions included. Or if you prefer not to DIY, add ‘Installation Service (Quote Request)’ to your basket, and we’ll contact you within three working days with a no obligation quote for installation.
- Measure up! So that you can get around the Dome for any maintenance or cleaning, we recommend a clear, flat area of at least 5m x 5m. Our Domes measure 3.6 meter diameter, 2.3 meter height.
For more hints and tips, talk to our Yorkshire-based team of experts on 01423 359206.
Ready to buy? Order your Debut Dome or Butler Dome online today and we’ll dispatch within 14 days.
Remember to share your Debut Dome journey with us online by using #DebutDome.